On Wednesday, February 3rd, Glenn will be speaking at the UK Mid-Market Real Deals Private Equity Conference at the Waldorf Hilton in London.
Glenn will participate in a panel discussion titled “A digital future: what the changing face of technology means for your portfolio” chaired by Nicholas Neveling. Also on the panel are Charlie Cannell (digital director at Inflexion Private Equity), Nazo Moosa (founder of C5 Capital), and Volker Buscher (director at Arup).
Together, the panel will be exploring various questions, including:
- How will digitisation change how we live and do business?
- What is “disruptive technology” and why is it valuable?
- To what extent can digital impact a business positively?
- Will technological changes affect certain sectors more than others?
- How risky is digitisation for business?
- How will technological advances affect private equity?
- What do managers, owners, and entrepreneurs need to know about technological changes (i.e. what it offers, how to implement it, and how to take full advantage)?